Monday, October 10, 2011

When in Doubt: Freshen Up with a New Knob

Repurposing furniture is one of my favorite pastimes and finding a deal is even better! Sometimes it only takes a coat of paint or a new knob to freshen up a piece of furniture. I found the side tables, dresser, and vanity pieces off of Craiglist for my guest room. The entire room was put together for less than $100. I gave some of them a new coat of paint and wanted to replace the old knobs with new ones that would match the style of my guest room. The guest bathroom yellow sink vanity and the closet doors were also in need of some new knobs as well.

For the most unique looking knobs, I looked around and was able to find some really great ones at Anthropologie. There is such a variety and if you catch them on a sale day, it is the best! I have also been told that Hobby Lobby has some great picks as well.
This bed side table is one of two found on Craiglist. I gave them a fresh coat of paint and added two flower knobs.
I replaced the guest bathroom vanity knobs with these fresh, fun new knobs.
I found this vanity on craigslist and gave it a new fresh coat of paint and some new knobs.
This dresser was $10 on Craiglist! I added four new white knobs to match.
It is always fun and easy to change up existing furniture. Adding knobs is a great way to do that! Good luck with your garage sale, flee market, craigslist, and side of the road finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment